- A+ Resumes for Teachers
- Resume Samples
- Prices & Services
- Email: Candace Alstad-Davies
- Toll Free: 1-877-738-8052
- Local/Int’l: 780-513-0010
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae Help
- Application / Cover Letter Help
- Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Job Interview Preparation
- Social Networking & Job Search
- Education Job Search Tips
- Philosophy of Education Statement Help
- Career Changes to/from Education
- Career Development / Educational Skills
- International / Overseas Teaching
- ESL English as a Second Language
- Classroom Management Strategies
- Personal Development
- Higher Education Career Tips
- School Principal / Administrators Job Search Help
12 Excerpts from Sample Application Letters for Teacher Positions
How to write a cover letter, a.k.a. letter of application for a teacher, and convince the reader to move on to your resume, ultimately landing a job interview. To help you, I’ve assembled hard-hitting excerpts from application letters for teaching positions.
Use your academic cover letter to introduce yourself as a professional educator, highlight your hands-on teaching experience, demonstrate your talents and skills, and portray your unwavering commitment to education. These various teacher application letters’ selections include individuals focusing on elementary education, special education, substitute teaching, and school administration.
A cover letter for a teaching position should be designed and written to showcase your greatest strengths as an educator. Display concrete examples of how you have actively engaged students, implemented creative lesson plans, and differentiated instruction.
Below you will find excerpts from the various sections that make up the sample application letters for teacher positions: introduction, body, and conclusion (or concluding paragraph). Remember that your letter’s structure is important: it should contain an introductory paragraph, one or two body paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph.
Sample Applicant Letters – Three Introduction Paragraphs
- It is with great pleasure to present my resume to you for a Special Education Teacher position with ABC School District. I have earned a Bachelor of Education in Elementary Education and Florida Teaching Certification. As a hardworking and dedicated teaching professional, I am confident in my ability to become a valuable member of your academic team.
- I am excited to present my well-rounded resume to you for the position of Elementary School Teacher. With a Master’s Degree in Education and 12 years of teaching expertise, I am confident in my ability to be an asset to your exceptional teaching team.
- With over ten years of hands-on teaching experience in the classroom, a Master of Art in Teaching Degree, and an Administrative Credential, I am eager to transition into Assistant Principal’s leadership role . My enclosed resume will demonstrate my commitment to education, excellent leadership skills, and my passion for academics.
Six Examples of Sentences in an Application Letter Body for a Teaching Position
- The enclosed resume will highlight my career accomplishments and showcase my expertise in education. I have had the opportunity to instruct a diverse student population, including those with ADD/ADHD, autism, developmental delays, learning disabilities, non-compliant behavior, and physical challenges. As a result, I possess the ability to remain calm, patient, and persistent. I administer frequent assessments, communicate regularly with parents, and adapt instructional techniques to facilitate students’ changing goals and needs.
- Being a versatile educator, I have had the wonderful opportunity to teach an academically and socially diverse group of children from grades one to five. I have developed excellent communication, interpersonal, organization, and problem-solving skills, which enable me to teach any elementary grade level effectively. I have proven my ability to adapt quickly to a changing student population while maintaining a well-behaved and focused learning environment.
- My teaching style is very flexible and student-focused. I take the time to get to know my students as individuals, which allows me to tailor my instruction according to their unique learning goals. I design adaptable lesson plans, exciting hands-on activities, and engaging thematic units to spark students’ interest, attention, and imagination.
- I facilitate student learning by developing innovative lessons that students can find relatable, understandable, and memorable. I utilize strategies centered on the latest research-based instruction to incorporate engaging activities effectively and relevant materials that capture my students’ interest.
- By integrating exciting technology, meaningful manipulatives, and cooperative learning projects, I have provided students with a well-balanced educational experience, which promoted academic, social, cognitive, and physical development.
- My greatest strength as an educator is my capability to engage the class actively. By incorporating up-to-date technology, appropriate literature, and meaningful thematic units, I can effectively facilitate all learners’ types and levels while sparking their interest in education.
Three Examples of a Conclusion Found in Sample Application Letters for Teacher Postings
- Being a very innovative and dedicated educator, I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my extensive experience and skills will benefit your academic program. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- As a collaborative and student-focused teacher, I welcome the chance to discuss how my expertise, skillset, and passion will be of value to your academic program. Thank you for your time and attention, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
- I am a resourceful, dedicated, and determined instructor who is willing to lead extracurricular activities. As such, I am confident you will find me to be a valuable member of your team. I can be reached by either telephone or email and welcome the opportunity to speak with you further.
With these examples, you will now have a great starting point from developing your academic application letter or cover letter. Use these example sentences to help you write a compelling letter that will get school districts’ attention.
Below you can view an application letter sample for an Education Consultant. It will provide you with a full version of how the letter should be written and formatted.
Whether you are writing a new teacher resume or an educational leadership resume , make sure the font and design match the application letter.
Do you need assistance with writing your academic resume or application letter?
As a professional resume writer who earned dual certification in resume writing, I know what it takes to grab potential schools’ attention.
When it comes to your future educational career, seeking out a career coach’s help is always a great idea.
We can help you with your teacher cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, interviewing skills, and numerous other services . Find out more about Candace Alstad – Davies .
Feel free to contact me or call 1-877-738-8052 to speak to me directly.
Next post: How to Discover Your Education Accomplishments to Write a Credible Resume
Previous post: 5 Ways an Application Letter for a Teacher Can Communicate Passion
Sign-up to receive free career tips and strategies
Search our site.
Candace Alstad-Davies | Email: [email protected]
Fax: 775-593-3556 | Toll Free: 1-877-738-8052 | Local/Int’l: 780-513-0010
© A+ Resumes for Teachers 2001 – 2023
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- EDIT Edit this Article
- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes Hot
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Education and Communications
How to Write an Application Letter for a Teaching Job
Last Updated: December 11, 2023 Fact Checked
This article was co-authored by Adrian Klaphaak, CPCC . Adrian Klaphaak is a career coach and founder of A Path That Fits, a mindfulness-based boutique career and life coaching company in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is also is an accredited Co-Active Professional Coach (CPCC). Klaphaak has used his training with the Coaches Training Institute, Hakomi Somatic Psychology and Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) to help thousands of people build successful careers and live more purposeful lives. This article has been fact-checked, ensuring the accuracy of any cited facts and confirming the authority of its sources. This article has been viewed 91,061 times.
Applying for teaching positions can be daunting because of all of the materials you need to submit. Your cover letter is an especially important part of the application since it highlights your best skills. Writing an excellent cover letter can set you apart from other applicants, so it’s important to take your time and write a targeted letter for every application. Start by researching the position and getting all of the necessary information before you start writing. Then, use the intro and body paragraphs to emphasize your qualifications for the job. Conclude your letter by emphasizing your interest in the position and requesting an interview, and don’t forget to revise and proofread before you send your letter to the prospective employer.
Application Letter Template
Gathering Information Before Writing
- For example, if the position is for a Kindergarten teacher, then the position may indicate that you need to have undergone a preparatory teaching program.
- If the job posting is online, you can transfer the text into a word processor and highlight using the highlight tool.
- Make sure to find out the person’s preferred prefix. For example, if the hiring manager is a woman named Nancy Cardigan, ask if she goes by Ms., Mrs., or something else.
Warning : Never write “To whom it may concern” to start a cover letter! This is too informal and it makes your letter seem generic from the start.
- The school’s student population
- Special challenges facing the school, such as budgetary issues or overcrowding
- Extracurricular programs available to students
- For example, if you’re applying for a Spanish teacher position, you might want to mention your study abroad experience that enhanced your Spanish speaking skills, or your additional certification as a TESOL teacher.
Writing the Introduction and Body Paragraphs
- For example, you might list your address as “100 Main Street, Everytown, ND, 12345.”
- Then, after adding a space, list today’s date in long form, such as August 8th, 2019.
- For example, “Mrs. Sherri Mascarpone, Executive Director of Personnel, Sacramento School District, 1000 Johnson Lane, Sacramento, CA, 12345.”
- For example, you might start with “Dear Mr. Rodgers,” and then add a space and begin your introduction.
- For example, you might open with something like, “I’m writing to apply for the Math Teacher position that was advertised in this week’s paper.”
- It’s also a good idea to give the employer some indication of who you are, such as by mentioning where you attended school and when you graduated or expect to graduate. For example, you might follow your first sentence with something like, “As a recent graduate of Universal University’s teacher education program, I am well-qualified for the position.”  X Research source
- For example, you might write something like, “I’ve had a broad range of professional experiences that qualify me for the position, including working in the school district as a teacher’s aide while working on my college education, getting the opportunity to tutor at-risk youth in an after-school program run by a local charity, and completing my student teaching at this school.”
- For example, if you mention that you completed one of your student teaching rotations at the school you’re applying to work at, then you might expand on what you learned about the school and its teachers during that experience and how that knowledge would make you a good fit for this position.
- If you mentioned that you hold a special certification, then you might expand on how that could enhance your ability to fulfill the needs of the position to which you’re applying.
- For example, you might include a line about your persistence and refusal to give up on students who struggle with course material, or you might mention that your professors or former employers have praised you for your ingenuity in designing engaging lessons.
Tip : Try to be as specific as possible whenever you talk about your qualifications. Point to professional experiences, certifications, training, and other evidence to support your claims.
Concluding Your Letter
- For example, you might write something like, “Because of my professional experiences and special certifications, I’m very interested in the 7-12 French teacher position at Northwestern Central School.”
- Try saying something like, “Thank you for considering my application! I hope we can meet soon to discuss my qualifications further.”  X Research source
- You may also indicate when you’re available or suggest a time and date for an even stronger option. For example, you could say something like, “I’m available to meet in person most weekday mornings and on Friday afternoons.” Or, you could say, “I’m available next Friday afternoon between 1:00 and 4:00 pm if you’d like to schedule an interview.”
- For example, you might write something like, “My cell phone number is (123) 555-1234 and my email is [email protected].”
Tip : You can skip this if you have included this information on your resume.
Revising and Proofreading Your Letter
- For example, if the job posting emphasizes that the ideal candidate should have evidence that their teaching strategies are successful, then you might want to add more detail on the positive feedback you’ve received during teaching observations.
Tip : If you’re a recent graduate or student applying for a teaching position, you might ask your advisor to review your cover letter for you and provide feedback. If they’re unavailable, visit your college’s career development center and ask one of the career counselors to review it for you.
- Not making your letter more than 1 page long
- Describing your skills using action verbs similar to the ones in the job posting
- Avoiding long, intricate sentences that may be difficult to follow
- Try reading the letter out loud to help you spot any errors that you might miss while reading the letter silently.
- Don’t rely on your word processing software to catch errors. These programs are not foolproof for spotting errors.
- If you need to submit the letter electronically, convert it to PDF format.
Video . By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
You Might Also Like
- ↑ https://www.snc.edu/careers/employment/teachereducation/coverletter.html
- ↑ https://newmanu.edu/nth-degree/what-to-look-for-when-choosing-a-teaching-program
- ↑ Adrian Klaphaak, CPCC. Career Coach. Expert Interview. 18 December 2018.
- ↑ https://your.yale.edu/sites/default/files/maximizing_your_coverletter_guide_2016.pdf
- ↑ https://writing.wisc.edu/handbook/assignments/coverletters/
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Did this article help you?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve
- Grades 6-12
- School Leaders
Black History Month for Kids: Google Slides, Resources, and More!
These Teacher Cover Letter Examples Will Help You Land Your Next Role
Your guide to a killer cover letter that will get you that interview.
Whether you are sending out resumes hoping to land your first teaching job or looking to shift to a new school or district, one fact remains the same: All the best credentials, experience, and passion will go unnoticed without a strong cover letter. The main rule? Sell yourself the way a publicist would. Cover letters aren’t a time for modesty. They’re a time to highlight your accomplishments and make your passion for teaching known. Below you’ll find our tips for creating the best cover letter possible and our top teacher cover letter and CV examples.
3 top tips for crafting a teacher CV or cover letter:
Keep it short and sweet..
You’ve only got about 30 seconds to capture a hiring director’s attention, so start with what we call “the elevator pitch.” Imagine you have the time between the elevators closing on one floor and opening again on another floor to sell yourself. Instead of rehashing everything on your resume, use the space to craft a paragraph or two that will convince them you are a standout candidate and are worth moving on to the next step.
Emphasize why you’re a great match.
Read the job description and find the overlap between the skills you bring to the table with the skills they need. If the job description calls for certain qualities or uses specific language, repeat them in your cover letter! The ultimate goal for your cover letter is to say, “You’ve got a problem? I’m the ideal person to solve it.” Be professional and use concrete examples.
Tailor each and every cover letter to fit the specific school, district, and job for which you’re applying. Research the school and its culture. That way, you can address their expectations and also use specific examples of achievements in your history to show why you’re the right candidate for the position.
Top teacher cover letter examples:
1. first-time teacher.
This letter is friendly and enthusiastic. It uses concrete examples and experiences related to student teaching while showcasing exactly why the applicant wants to become a teacher.
2. Another first-time teacher example
This version of a cover letter calls out the specific skills the applicant has and hopes to bring to the table.
3. Experienced elementary teacher
Not every teacher stays in their job until retirement. If you’re looking for a new position, your cover letter should clearly state your experience. This example also makes it obvious that the candidate researched the new district and discusses why she would be excited to join. The candidate also includes references at the bottom of the cover letter.
4. Another experienced elementary teacher
It doesn’t hurt to have additional examples! This teacher cover letter clearly showcases the school’s goals and addresses how this teacher specifically can help. She did her research!
5. Summer school teacher
As school lets out for summer, many teachers still need to earn an income. With competition tight, this cover letter stands out as the candidate states her qualifications as well as her ability to train other staff members.
6. Assistant teacher
With this letter, the applicant took a slightly different approach. The letter breaks down the most relevant accomplishments into bullet points. Those will jump out at the hiring manager, who will likely scan through a ton of applications.
7. Special education teacher
This letter is similar to a standard teacher cover letter, yet it also stresses the specific qualifications and experiences of a special ed teacher. For example, this candidate included how they modified the curriculum to meet the needs of a wide range of learners. In this particular cover letter example, the teacher was looking to move into a leadership role, so this serves as a template for someone looking to transition into management as well.
8. School counselor
This cover letter emphasizes the applicant’s academic achievements, especially with regard to the psychology education required for many counselor positions. It also talks about the characteristics that make this person the ideal candidate for this position.
9. School guidance counselor
We liked this cover letter because it pulls specific metrics that are not in the resume—including the number of students the candidate worked with and the funding obtained for special needs programs.
10. Library media specialist
This cover letter oozes confidence! As with any specialist position, the candidate hones in on how her specific skills and background make her qualified for this role.
11. High school English teacher
This cover letter covers a lot of ground. It points out the candidate’s strengths for teaching and assessing knowledge in the specific subject. It also presents the special techniques the candidate uses to teach students at the high school level.
12. Technology teacher
Taking a very professional approach to writing a cover letter shows that the contender is serious. This letter points out the specific skills that best prove why this candidate is a great fit for the position.
13. Music teacher
A music teacher requires knowledge of multiple instruments and a love of music and music theory. This cover letter showcases the candidate’s background and why they feel music is an important part of the education experience.
14. Drama teacher
Drama teachers often go above and beyond just teaching a class. They host auditions and rehearsals for after-school productions. This cover letter shows the candidate’s knowledge of curriculum, directing a show, and even marketing efforts!
15. Foreign language teacher
Foreign language teachers need to display their knowledge of the particular language as well as showcase how well they can immerse students in the culture. This cover letter discusses the teacher’s plans to incorporate curriculum as well as help facilitate induction of students into the German Honor Society.
16. Sports coach
This cover letter has a terrific opening line that sets the candidate apart from the get-go. It also clearly covers the candidate’s qualifications, from knowledge and experience to attitude and philosophy. This cover letter example also works well for PE teachers.
17. ESL teacher
Teaching English as a second language obviously requires a distinct skill set. This cover letter showcases key communication skills and lets the hiring director know the specific language fluency.
18. Math teacher
Touching on the highlights of their resume without rehashing it completely (who wants to read something twice?), this candidate points out their qualifications and certifications as well as their versatility in teaching different types of students.
19. Pre-K teacher
Teaching pre-K takes patience, creativity, and flexibility. This cover letter effectively highlights the candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills as well as the personal qualities that make them great at their job.
20. Business teacher
This cover letter provides excellent background about the teacher in a way that’s appropriate for business. It shares the necessary information clearly and concisely.
21. International school teacher
Working at an international school requires a certain skill set, and this letter highlights the teacher’s language skills as well as their ability to create effective lessons on relevant topics while providing students with the support they need to succeed.
Do you have more great teacher cover letter examples? Share in the comments below.
Plus, check out tips for teacher job fairs and the most common teacher interview questions., want more articles like this be sure to subscribe to our newsletters .
You Might Also Like
21 Teacher Resume Examples To Help You Score the Interview
Make a great first impression! Continue Reading
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved. 5335 Gate Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- All Past Questions & Answers
- Download JAMB Past Questions
- Download WAEC Past Questions
- Post UTME Past Questions
- JAMB CBT APP
- JAMB Past Questions PDF
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB News JAMB latest news: Get all latest News, JAMB registration, JAMB CAPS, post UTME of various schools in Nigeria, JAMB Updates and all information you need regarding JAMB CBT exam and school admission is here.
- WAEC Latest News
- Post UTME News
Teaching job application letter examples (+ PDF and MS Word samples)
- September 24, 2021 September 24, 2021
- Career , Teaching
This article will show how to write write teacher jobs application letter so you increase your chances of landing the job. We’ll provide samples of teacher job application letter here and also in PDF and MS Word that you can use as a template.
- Tips for writing teacher job application letter
Sample application letter for teacher
- Download sample application letters for the post of teacher
Before getting start writing the application letter for teaching job, here are some tips that will help you do it best:
Tips for writing teacher job application cover letter
- Know about the school you’re applying for and the specific requirements for the job position
- Emphasise on your academic and extracurricular experience, especially as it applies to the job you’re applying for
- Highlight your experiences and accomplishments but as much as possible keep those relevant to the job you’re applying for
- As much as possible, know the name of the person you should address the letter to. It is better to use a name in the recipient’s address than to use some generic “Dear Sir/Madam”
- Proofread and do proper spelling checks before submitting the letter
- Use a suitable font such as Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri
Jumoke Lawson 123 Yaba Ugo Street Yaba Lagos [email protected]
September 24, 2021
Mr. Umar Kabiru Green Peak School 123 Main Street Victoria Island Lagos
Dear Mr. Umar,
I am interested in applying for a secondary teaching position in your school. As a graduate of Yaba College of Education, I have required teaching experience on the JSS 1, 2 and 3 level, in both Physics and Mathematics. I believe my years of teaching experience, coupled with my passion for community engagement make me an ideal candidate for this teaching position.
I am currently teaching JSS 2 students at Bright Stars Secondary School and I have experience teaching secondary school students in a variety of settings. Having held the position of education coordinator at my previous roles, I also have experience in management in the school system. Based on my understanding that this position requires a teacher with varied experiences in the school system, I think my varied experiences would make me a valuable asset for your school.
Part of your school’s mission is to engage students from diverse cultures. I have extensive experience incorporating teaching styles that promote cultural diversity and inclusion into my classrooms. For example, as a teacher at Bright Stars Secondary School, I helped the management incorporate Culture Times in the extracurricular activities for the students, which helps students learn about the different cultures of fellow students in a fun way.
My goal is to combine my wide experience and quality of being a compassionate and intelligent teacher to make positive contributions that will benefit your students, school district and community at large.
I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely, [signature hard copy letter] Jumoke Lawson
Don’t forget to download Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) Past Questions and Answers .
Download application letters for the post of teacher in PDF and MS Word
Grab a free sample of Teacher Job Application Letter (MS Word) OR Teacher Job Application Letter (PDF) .
Wishing you all the best in your interview and that you ultimately land the job!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
3 thoughts on “Teaching job application letter examples (+ PDF and MS Word samples)”
It is quite interesting
Doctor is more important than a teacher
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts by email.
Discover more from EduPadi Blog
Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.
Type your email…
Private School Teacher Cover Letter Example
When you are applying for a Private School Teacher role, you should write and present all information to gain maximum advantage on the professional front. In this present digital and challenging employment work, employers never have a shortage of employees, hence it is your responsibility to ensure that you fall into the eyes of the employer in all possible ways. And this can be done using your cover letter. A good cover letter has the potential to pull the employer to scrutinize your application and make you call for the next level of interview.
Private School Teachers work with children in a private school setting, and provide education and train the students in assigned areas or subjects. When you are planning to apply for this profession, check our Private School Teacher Cover Letter Samples which would help you to understand what to write and what to cover in your cover letter.
- Cover Letters
The primary duty of a Private School Teacher is to conduct classes and maintain a well-disciplined classroom. These teaching professionals evaluate the performance of each student and monitor the academic progress of the class. Other crucial duties include – teaching assigned subjects, conducting tests, and evaluating the performance of each student, participating in group discussions, and extracurricular activities.
What to Include in a Private School Teacher Cover Letter?
Roles and responsibilities.
- Developing, and submitting educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Supervising classes and ensuring all students get to learn in a safe and productive atmosphere.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring the classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports, and semester report cards.
- Allocating and grading tests, and home assignments.
- Assisting students in project completion, and workshop activities.
Education & Skills
Private school teacher skills:.
- The ability to develop lesson plans, and instruct the class in theories, and methods.
- Knowledge of learning psychology, styles, and strategies.
- Proficient and active listening skills to understand and adapt to student’s learning needs.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Oral presentation skills.
- Advanced technology skills to track student attendance and grades and present creative lessons.
- Leadership skills and patience to work with students of all grades.
Private School Teacher Education Requirements:
- Graduation from a University or college with a degree in a discipline related to the teaching field.
- Teaching certification or licensure.
Private School Teacher Cover Letter Example (Text Version)
Upon reading the advertisement for the job opening of Private School Teacher with your ***, I felt elated to roll my candidacy forward for the same. Throughout my career, I have been involved in the development of instructional materials, and classroom schedules, and also have a great combination of effective communication skills that enables me to work in a fast-paced environment. Hence, I feel I am a suitable candidate for this vacancy.
I particularly appreciate *** for giving the freedom to its teachers to take initiative in devising and implementing improvements in the curriculum structure, and I excel in this field, and my resume details the reasons for it.
Outlining my key contributions to the current school –
- Devising and implementing engaging and interesting lesson plans.
- Preparing and delivering lectures to students.
- The ability to motivate and explore all areas of learning in exciting and innovative ways.
- Firm understanding of preteen behavior and patience to deal with hard/difficult student.
- The ability to concentrate and motivate student’s academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Earned “Best Teacher of the Year” award for championing the implementation of cloud-based education page management systems for teachers, students, and parents, which was regarded as highly useful mainly during the Pandemic period.
- Thrive to continuous education through building theoretical and practical knowledge by attending regular conferences, workshops, and courses.
I have enjoyed working for the **** and now want to contribute my share of knowledge to ***. I now seek an equally-simulating opportunity at your esteemed school where I can make a meaningful impact. Please find my enclosed resume for your consideration.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely, [Your Name]
Now that you have decided to write your cover letter for the Private School Teacher role, have a look at our key takeaways –
- Use the cover letter to create that first best impression with your hiring manager, and the best way to do so is to describe your background and skills that closely match the hiring company’s requirements.
- Format correctly – The cover letter should include your full contact details, appropriate salutations, an intro paragraph, second para that not only outlines your qualifications but also sells it; and a closing note thanking the reader for his/her time
- Proofread the cover letter before submission – your cover letter is going to be read by the School Principal, or a professional HR, so it would not give a good impression if your document has grammatical errors, typos, or misspellings.
You can also use our Private School Teacher Resume Samples as a model to create your Resume!
Customize Private School Teacher Cover Letter
Get hired faster with our free cover letter template designed to land you the perfect position.
Related Education Cover Letters
Sample Application Letter For Teacher In Private School
Mrs. Eunice C. Bato Principal St. Anne’s Academy, Taguig City
I was informed by a colleague that you are in need of a Science teacher. That is why I am writing to express my hopes to be a member of your faculty in the coming school year 2019-2020. With my tested teaching skills and experience, I believe that I am a potential candidate for the position you need to fill.
I have been teaching for a year now, and I finally decided to transfer to another institution which will offer me a more challenging professional atmosphere where I can further my skills as a teacher. I know that your institution is known for exposing its teachers to wider place of experience where they can compete healthily and sharpen their confidence in performing better in the field of education. Known for your competitiveness and efficacy, I know that your school will provide me with the perfect working environment I am seeking for.
My one year of experience in a private institution where I belonged to let me experience teaching student with diverse needs and abilities. Working as a Science teacher made me acquire the ability to challenge and motivate the students in understanding the importance of Science. My willingness and enthusiasm towards teaching will surely help the students of your institution in valuing and practicing Science.
Having been a licensed teacher for a year, I realized that the key to being an effective educator is to involve myself to continuous professional development and I believe your institution will undoubtedly provide me opportunities to join a various teaching training program that will help me develop not just myself but my students.
I have also known that your school also endeavors to have its students engaged in the broader community. Having experienced a lot of community service projects while incorporating service into my classrooms in the previous years, I confidently affirm that I can help the school continue its endeavor.
I would be happy to welcome an interview, and I am hoping to hear from you at your earliest convenience. You can find my contact number and other references in the resume attached in this letter.
I am looking forward to your favorable response.
Aaliyah L. Magdaong Applicant
- 2019 DEPED ONLINE APPLICATION AND HIRING PROCESS
- Sample Application Letter for DepEd Elementary Teacher
- Sample Application Letter For Teacher Without Experience
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher Fresh Graduate
- Sample Letter of Intent For DepEd Teacher Applicant
- Sample Application Letter for Secondary Teacher
- Sample Letter of Intent for DepEd Teacher’s Ranking
Can't Find What You'RE Looking For?
We are here to help - please use the search box below.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
- Resume Samples
- Resume Examples
- Resume Templates
- Cover Letters
- Writing Objectives
- Interview Tips
- Career Options
- Private School Teacher Cover Letter
- Resume Cover Letter
Private School Teacher Cover Letter Sample
Home » Career Guidance » How to Write a Remarkable Application for a Teaching Job
How to Write a Remarkable Application for a Teaching Job
- The general eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher is a bachelor of education (B.Ed) degree.
- The average annual salary for a teacher increases with experience, from ₹6.65 L for 1–4 years, ₹8.11 L for 5–9 years, ₹10.02 L for more than 10 years, and ₹11.06 L and above for 20 years and above.
- The CTET and TET exams are the two major entrance exams that must be cleared by the applicants in order to become government teachers.
Table of Contents
For ages, teaching has been considered one of the noblest professions in the world. Currently, India has around 97 lakh teachers.
If you want to be a teacher, your application for a teaching job is the first interaction you make with the recruiter. Hence, your application must clearly convey your appropriateness for the position. It must contain the relevant details and create a positive impression on the recruiters.
Writing an application for a teacher job is a crucial step. In this article, we will be presenting some samples of a simple application for a teaching job and the best tips for writing a job application.
The average annual salary for a teacher increases with experience, from ₹6.65 L for 1–4 years, ₹8.11 L for 5–9 years, ₹10.02 L for more than 10 years, and ₹11.06 L and above for 20 years and above. : CollegeDunia
Format of Application for Teaching Jobs
Subject Line: An application for a teaching job should include keywords and position details you are applying for. Salutation: The salutation in a professional application should be formal and polite, such as Dear Mr. /Ms. Last name. Application Body: The body of a professional application should include all relevant information that the employer needs to know to assess the applicant’s qualifications and suitability for the position. Closing Salutation: The closing salutation of a professional application should be professional and polite. Examples include “Sincerely,” “Best regards,” or “Thank you for your time Finally, the applicant should thank the recipient for their consideration and reiterate their interest in the position. Name: It is advisable to write your full name at the end of the job application letter to establish professional relationships. Contact Details: Contact details should be given for accessible communication over the telephone, or email.
Sample Applications for All Teaching Jobs
A job application is a very crucial step toward getting hired. It must be capable of fetching you the job opportunity. For a teaching job, you should mention all the relevant educational qualifications and work experience, if any, in your application. Your application must be well crafted to make you stand out from other candidates.
We have included some sample application letters for a teaching job below. These sample letters can help you understand how an application for a teaching job should be.
Sample 1: Application for Teaching Job in the Kindergarten
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an application for the post of teacher in kindergarten.
Date ____ To The Principal, (Name of the School) (School’s Address) Subject: Application letter for teacher in the Kindergarten Dear Sir/Madam, I came across your advertisement for the post of Kindergarten Teacher in your school. I am writing this application to express my interest in the post, as I have been teaching kindergarten classes for the last ten years. Due to the onset of the pandemic, I had to resign from my previous school, ____ , but I am keen to start teaching again. Also, I have done a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training from __________ University. I strongly believe that I am the right candidate for the job. I love interacting with and teaching kindergarten children, as they are highly interactive in class and receptive to new ideas. It is a pleasure to witness the world through their eyes. I have presented my resume and testimonials with this application below. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanking you Yours truly (Name & Signature)
Sample 2: Application for Teaching Job in the Primary School
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an application for the post of teacher in a primary school.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application letter for teacher in the Primary School Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this application for the post of Primary School Teacher, as I have heard a great deal about your school __________ . I have a post-graduate degree in English with 1st division. Also, I have completed a Diploma in __________ from __________ University. I am comfortable with teaching Social Science and Environmental Science along with English. In my previous employment with __________ School, I worked as a Class Teacher for Grade 4. I firmly believe that I would be appropriate for the post, as I meet the required educational requirements and would be a welcome addition to your prestigious institute. Please find my resume and certificates enclosed in this application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Sample 3: Application for Teaching Job in High School
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an a pplication for the post of teacher in a high school.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Place) Subject: Application for Teaching Job in the High School Dear Sir/Madam, This email is in response to the advertisement posted by your educational institute in (Name of the publication) dated _ . This is an application for a teacher’s job in your reputed institute. I completed my Master’s degree in Arts in 2003, and my main subjects were English and Economics. I have also completed my B. Ed. and have secured 1st Division in the same. Previously, I worked as an English and Economics teacher for Grades 8, 9, and 10. I have sufficient teaching experience in the higher secondary curriculum for the board classes. My resume and degree certificates are attached to the application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Sample 4: Application for Teaching Job for Specific Subjects
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an application for the post of teacher for specific subjects.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application for a teaching job at the High School Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this email in response to the job advertisement posted by your institute on the (Name of the Portal) dated___________. I am writing this application for the teaching job of English trainer as I have been teaching English Language Development to children for the last 15 years. Also, I have conducted several language development workshops for Primary and Higher Secondary students and co-authored an English grammar workbook. Ultimately, I believe that I would be a valuable addition to your reputed institution and would be able to encourage students to learn English and become confident speakers in the future. Please find my enclosed documents in this letter. Thanking you Yours Sincerely, (Name & Signature)
Sample 5: Application for Teaching Job for Extracurricular Subjects
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a job application letter for a teacher of extra-curricular subjects.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application letter for teacher for Extracurricular Subjects Dear Sir/Madam, I came across an advertisement posted by your reputed institute in (Name of the publication/job portal) for a teacher specializing in teaching extracurricular subjects. Hence, I wish to apply for the position, as I have worked as a freelance English Dramatics and Performing Arts Teacher for the past 15 years with several well-known institutes in (Name of City/Area/State). Ultimately, I believe that performing arts and public speaking should be included in the school curriculum from the primary school itself. The children become more confident and overcome their fear of the English language if they are exposed to it in a fun and non-conventional way. I have also been associated with The Dramatics Club of (Name of the city/state/area), and we recently screened the adaptation of Shakespeare’s famous play “Hamlet” that was also covered by (Name of the publication) on (dated). My educational and professional qualifications are mentioned below. Please consider the enclosed documents as a part of this letter. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Sample 6: Application for a Part-time Teaching Job
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a job application for a teacher.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application letter for a teacher as a Part-time Profession Dear Sir/Madam, I came across a job advertisement posted by your prestigious institution (Name of the school) published in (Name of the publication) dated _ . Hence, I wish to apply for the position of Part-time Teacher. Firstly, I have five years of experience as a part-time Social Science teacher for students in Grades 6, 7, and 8. Also, I have a Master of Arts with a specialization in Social Sciences. Apart from teaching, I also work as a part-time counsellor and conduct periodic parent-child sessions on adolescent issues. I am an appropriate candidate for the part-time teaching position at your institute, as I am well-equipped to handle the educational and psychological problems a child faces. I have attached my CV and educational certificates with this application below. Please peruse it as a part of my application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Read further: Part-Time Teaching Platforms in India
Sample 7: Application for Teaching Job for Special Education Purpose
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address of School) Subject: Application for teaching job in special education Dear Sir/Madam, This email is about the job advertisement posted on (Name of the Publication/Website) dated ___________wherein you mentioned a job vacancy for a Special Educator at your prestigious institute (Name of the school). I have been working as a Special Educator for the last ten years. I have adequate experience in teaching children with ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, autism, speech impairment, and non-compliant behavior. Also, I take special care to understand the individual needs of each student and try to work out a unique teaching plan that suits them. Children with special needs require an empathetic teacher that makes them feel included and part of the crowd. I have a Masters’s degree in Child Psychology and have also done a Diploma Certificate Course in Special Needs Education. I have enclosed my resume and certificates with this application. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanking you Warmly, (Name & Signature)
Sample 8: Application for Teaching Job for Tuitions
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a job application for a teacher:
Date ____ (Job address) Subject: Application for teaching job for Tuitions Dear Sir/Madam, I came across a job advertisement requiring a Science and Mathematics Tutor for Grades 3, 4, and 5 and wish to apply for the same. Firstly, I have a Master’s degree in Science and experience in tutoring students for the last 15 years. Apart from this, I have experience in teaching students of different age groups. Also, I have a website wherein I provide online coaching for competitive exams like bank entrances. Furthermore, I try to include innovative technology in my teaching methodology to make difficult and complex topics more accessible for students, making learning enjoyable. I firmly believe that my teaching methods would benefit students and help them get better grades in school. My updated CV is attached to this application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Related Article: Teach Online with Chegg
Sample 9: Application for Teaching Job in Colleges
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a simple application for a teaching job in India:
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the College) (Place) Subject: Application for a teaching job in your College Dear Sir/Madam, This email is in response to the job advertisement posted by your prestigious college (College Name) for an English College Professor vacancy. I came across the advertisement on (Name of the website/job portal) dated __ and wish to apply for the same. I have a Master’s Degree in English and cleared the UGC-NET examination in 2017. Also, I have four years of experience and have handled various other responsibilities like organizing dramatics club feast, inter-college debates, and extempore. Moreover, I have written research papers on several topics relating to the English Language and Literature, like American Literature and Poetry and Post-Colonial Studies on English Literature. My belief is I am the right candidate for the vacancy, as I fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. All the relevant documents are attached to this email. Thanking you Yours truly, (Name & Signature)
Sample 10: Application for Teaching Job as a Teaching Assistant
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a simple application for a teaching job in India as a teacher’s assistant.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the College) (Address) Subject: Application letter for the post of Teaching Assistant Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this letter in response to the job advertisement posted by your reputed institute (Name of the School/College) for the vacancy of Assistant Teacher for middle school and wish to submit my application for the same. I have an experience of 8+ years as an Assistant Teacher in (Name of the School/College). As a teacher, I try to make my classroom interactive and fun for students. I understand the need to involve parents in the child’s class performance through proper communication. Also, I am well experienced in maintaining records and administrative tasks, which help in the effective functioning of the classroom. Lastly, I believe I am the right candidate for the vacancy, as I fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. My educational certificates are attached in the same email. Kindly let me know if you need further documents to support my candidature. Thanking you Sincerely, (Name & Signature)
Sample 11: Application Letter for Teaching Job in School (for Freshers)
This sample can be used as a job application for fresher teaching jobs. As a fresher teacher, your application should focus on your qualifications and the zeal to enter the teaching industry.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Job Application for the post of a teacher Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this letter in response to the job advertisement posted by your esteemed institution (Name of the School/College) for the vacancy of a teacher for the —— subject. Hence, I wish to submit my application for the same. Recently, I have completed M.A. in English Literature from ABC university. I also possess a B.Ed. degree. I am highly passionate about teaching kids in this age group and have previously taught at various coaching centres. This makes me aware of the challenges faced by students. Also, I am adept in maintaining records and administrative tasks to improve the effective functioning of the classroom. I believe I am the right candidate for the vacancy, as I fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. My educational certificates are attached in the same email. Kindly let me know if you need further documents to support my candidature. Thanking you Sincerely, (Name & Signature)
Tips for a Good Job Application for Teaching
Writing an intriguing and effective job application is an essential step for getting a teaching job. Your application must outline your potential and capabilities vividly in order to make you outstand others.
Here are some tips for writing a good and simple application for teaching job:
Ensure Proper Formatting
The very first element of an application is its format. An application must be written in a proper format. You should pay vital importance to the formatting of your application.
Formatting your application efficiently helps in presenting your details more effectively. It enables the hiring manager to peruse your application better. Formatting your application properly also prevents the recruiter from missing out any details.
Even if you possess the best skills, failing to mention them correctly may deteriorate your application’s potential of getting shortlisted. A properly organized application is more likely to get selected than one which contains random information. Hence, you should accordingly format your application.
Recruiters expect candidates to be professional. Avoid using abbreviations or short forms for words. It puts a negative impact on your candidature.
Also, don’t use any jargon in your application. Your application must be easily understandable by everyone. Try to avoid the usage of complex words, keep it simple.
Make sure you maintain professionalism even while sending the final email to the recruiter. Proofread your application thoroughly before beginning to apply for jobs. Ensure there are no errors like grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, informal language, improper formatting, etc.
Some best practices include writing a captivating subject line , a professional summary of your achievements, and a thoughtful conclusion.
Also, do not add any fake accomplishments. Even if you add them to your application or resume, they can be crosschecked during the background check.
A very common mistake that candidates make while writing their job application is that they copy-paste their entire resume and CV. They add all those details that are mentioned in their resume. This ultimately makes their job application too long. Their application becomes lengthy, decreasing the hiring manager’s interest in your application.
Recruiters have a pile of job applications on their desks. It is impossible for them to read the applications line-by-line. Therefore, they search for the most important skills that are required, they look for the keywords that suit the job requirements.
You should mention your top skills and achievements in your application. Don’t go for describing all your degrees and certificates in your application. The recruiter will not be looking for long at it.
Try to Align your Skills with the Job Role
Make a mention of the skills and knowledge you possess and try to correlate it with the duties and activities of the job role. Add work experience if any. Try to align the skills and experience you gained, with the job requirements. State how your presence can add value to the recruiter’s workplace and mention how your performance can help in running the work efficiently.
Conforming your skills with the job role can help the hiring manager decide your suitability for the position. It can help the recruiter conclude your suitability for the job and how you can benefit the workplace.
Also, mentioning your skills, qualifications and experience and relating them to the job description can help you stay ahead of other candidates. It can make you stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of employability.
Make the Ending Positive and Optimistic
Your application should end on a positive and enthusiastic note. Show your gratefulness to the hiring manager for reading your application. Make the conclusion of your application optimistic but keep it professional.
You can end your application by mentioning “Hoping to hear from you” or “Looking forward to an interview”, etc. Also, add proper “Sign off” terms like “Yours truly, sincerely”, etc, followed by your signature.
Similar Read: 6 Simple Steps for Teachers to Earn Money
Perfect Opportunity for Teachers
In the last decade, there has been a tremendous surge in technological advancements and innovations in the education sector.
More and more students require online assistance for their studies. Chegg is one of the platforms that help in resolving students’ queries.
Therefore, if you’re interested in teaching, we have a great opportunity for you. Join Chegg as a Q&A Expert and earn money for every question you answer. You get:
- Completely flexible timings
- Limitless income
- Network with fellow experts
Start by registering on our website. Once you clear the screening process, you will officially become a Chegg Expert!
Read more: Resume and Cover Letter tips.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A candidate should bear certain things in mind: – The application should be addressed to a specific person like a Principal or Dean. – Mention your interest in the job and how it can be valuable. – It should indicate your educational qualifications and professional experience. – State your teaching ideology and how it aligns with the school or college. – The application should end on an optimistic note.
The candidates can expect a package of around 2.2 lakh per annum as a primary teacher in India. The salary package increases with the gaining experience of a primary teacher. This salary may also vary depending on whether the candidate works in a government or private school. Government schools generally offer a higher salary package compared to private schools.
If the candidates wish to start their career as a government teacher, they are required to qualify for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). They must have fulfilled the required eligibility criteria to sit for these exams. However, the general eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher is a bachelor of education (B.Ed) degree.
No Resume Required
To read more related articles, click here.
Got a question on this topic?
- Chegg Study
- Learn a language
- Writing Support
- Expert Hiring and Payment Dashboard
- पैसे कैसे कमाए? Earn Online
- Career Guidance
Chegg India does not ask for money to offer any opportunity with the company. We request you to be vigilant before sharing your personal and financial information with any third party. Beware of fraudulent activities claiming affiliation with our company and promising monetary rewards or benefits. Chegg India shall not be responsible for any losses resulting from such activities.
- Chegg Inc. Compliance
© 2024 Chegg Inc. All rights reserved.
- Letter Writing
- Formal Letter Writing In English
- Application For School Teacher Job
Application for School Teacher Job | Check Format and Samples
An application for school teacher job is written by candidates applying for a teaching post in a school. It should contain information about the experience they hold in the respective field and the reason behind joining the school as well as leaving the previous institution.
Table of Contents
How to write an application for a school teaching job, application for the post of primary teacher, sample application for the post of high school teacher, frequently asked questions on application for school teacher job.
A job application is basically like a formal letter which reflects your entire career journey and attracts the attention of the recruiters. An application for the post of the primary teacher should be written to the principal of the school. While writing an application for the post of primary teacher, you will have to mention the years of experience you hold and the post you are applying for, along with the required documents like your CV, experience certificate, previous employment letter, certificates, Aadhar card, etc.
Samples of Application for a School Teacher Job
For a clear understanding of the format of writing an application for the post of primary teacher, you can refer to the below-provided sample letters.
12/56, LG Street
UI Montessori School
Old Airport Road, Mumbai
Subject: Application for the post of primary teacher
I am writing in response to the advertisement in the Times of Mumbai newspaper about an opening for a Kindergarten Teacher in your esteemed institution. I am writing to express my interest in this position, and I am submitting this job application letter in support of my qualification.
After completing my graduate studies in English, I completed a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training four years ago. Since receiving my diploma, I have worked as a pre-primary teacher at XV International School in Mumbai, and I am now looking for better career opportunities. With the necessary qualifications and experience, I am confident in my ability to educate young learners with enthusiasm. My experience in the field has taught me a lot about dealing with children with compassion and kindness, which I believe qualifies me for this position.
I am presenting this application with the hope that you will consider it. I have enclosed my resume and my degree certificates for your kind perusal. For any additional information, please contact me by email or phone.
Mail address- [email protected]
Contact No. 9999999
- Educational Certificates
- Experience letter
- Three months Salary Slip
- Aadhar Card
15, Anugraha Apartments
February 16, 2022
KHG Matriculation High School
Subject: Application for the post of high school teacher
Dear Sir/ Madam,
With reference to the advertisement on your institution’s official website, I would like to let you know that I am interested in the mentioned job role. I have recently completed my M.Ed and have worked as an intern for a period of 3 months at GRD Matriculation Higher Secondary School. With the experience I have gathered in teaching high school students, I believe I can do justice to the role at your esteemed institution. I also consider this opportunity to be a great chance to offer my services and grow professionally.
In view of this, I would like to request you to consider my application. You can take a look at the attached documents for all information regarding my educational and professional qualifications. You can contact me in case of any further queries.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Email address- [email protected]
- Relieving Letter
- Three months salary slip
How to write an application for the post of a teacher?
You can write the application for the post of teacher in the formal letter format expressing your interest in the job. Explain about your past experiences; make sure you do not sound overconfident.
Why do we need an application for a school teacher job?
An application letter for a school teacher job is needed to show your interest in the job and also explain your qualifications.
What are the documents required to be submitted along with the application?
For applying to the teacher’s post, you need to attach the proof of your qualifications like CV and other educational certificates. Along with that, you must provide the proof of your previous employment and salary slips. You must also enclose an identity proof.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
- Add new school
- Provide access to existing school
- Private schools
- England / UK
- USA / America
- University preparation
- Universities Abroad
- Kids language camps
- Secondary school education
- Boarding schools
- Higher education abroad
- Learning languages
- English courses abroad
- English courses in England
- English courses in USA
- English courses in Ireland
- English courses in Canada
- Primary, secondary education
- Higher education
- Adult language courses
- Academic languages
- Language test preparation
- Business courses
- Online courses
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- private school
- language school
- boarding school
- international college
- public school
- About Smapse Education
- Why work with us
- Why trust us
- Client's reviews
- Arranging your studies
- Financial guaranties
- Customer video reviews
- Services and prices
- Immigration and citizenship
- Tutoring and preparation for schools, universities abroad
- Group travel
- For teachers
- Terms of partnership (for agents)
- Instructions (for agents)
- FAQ (for agents)
- For schools
- Educational fairs
TOP-5 best private schools in Krasnodar
Rating of the best private schools in Krasnodar
How to choose a school for a child in krasnodar: what to look for.
The best private schools in Krasnodar offer a favorable environment for learning and thus attract more and more parents. The top private schools in Krasnodar are designed to show leading educational institutions with a strong teaching staff, a high-quality program and comfortable conditions. In addition, the rankings will include educational institutions with the necessary accreditation and high academic performance.
- Entrance requirements, competition for places;
- Availability of necessary documentation: state and international licenses and certificates;
- School Profile;
- Language of instruction and programs;
- Teaching staff;
- Form of study - full day or board;
- Cost, is there an entry fee;
- The conditions in which children study.