What are you going to use your presentation for?
I'm not sure
Free vectors, photos and PSD
Free customizable icons
Free online template editor
Free editable illustrations
Free videos and motion graphics
Create your presentation
Writing tone, number of slides.
AI Presentation Maker
When lack of inspiration or time constraints are something you’re worried about, it’s a good idea to seek help. Slidesgo comes to the rescue with its latest functionality—the AI Presentation Maker! With a few clicks, you’ll have wonderful slideshows that suit your own needs . And it’s totally free!
Generate presentations in minutes
We humans make the world move, but we need to sleep, rest and so on. What if there were someone available 24/7 for you? It’s time to get out of your comfort zone and ask the AI Presentation Maker to give you a hand. The possibilities are endless : you choose the topic, the tone and the style, and the AI will do the rest. Now we’re talking!
Customize your AI-generated presentation online
Alright, your robotic pal has generated a presentation for you. But, for the time being, AIs can’t read minds, so it’s likely that you’ll want to modify the slides. Please do! We didn’t forget about those time constraints you’re facing, so thanks to the editing tools provided by one of our sister projects —shoutouts to Wepik — you can make changes on the fly without resorting to other programs or software. Add text, choose your own colors, rearrange elements, it’s up to you! Oh, and since we are a big family, you’ll be able to access many resources from big names, that is, Freepik and Flaticon . That means having a lot of images and icons at your disposal!
How does it work?
Think of your topic.
First things first, you’ll be talking about something in particular, right? A business meeting, a new medical breakthrough, the weather, your favorite songs, a basketball game, a pink elephant you saw last Sunday—you name it. Just type it out and let the AI know what the topic is.
Choose your preferred style and tone
They say that variety is the spice of life. That’s why we let you choose between different design styles, including doodle, simple, abstract, geometric, and elegant . What about the tone? Several of them: fun, creative, casual, professional, and formal. Each one will give you something unique, so which way of impressing your audience will it be this time? Mix and match!
Make any desired changes
You’ve got freshly generated slides. Oh, you wish they were in a different color? That text box would look better if it were placed on the right side? Run the online editor and use the tools to have the slides exactly your way.
Download the final result for free
Yes, just as envisioned those slides deserve to be on your storage device at once! You can export the presentation in .pdf format and download it for free . Can’t wait to show it to your best friend because you think they will love it? Generate a shareable link!
What is an AI-generated presentation?
It’s exactly “what it says on the cover”. AIs, or artificial intelligences, are in constant evolution, and they are now able to generate presentations in a short time, based on inputs from the user. This technology allows you to get a satisfactory presentation much faster by doing a big chunk of the work.
Can I customize the presentation generated by the AI?
Of course! That’s the point! Slidesgo is all for customization since day one, so you’ll be able to make any changes to presentations generated by the AI. We humans are irreplaceable, after all! Thanks to the online editor, you can do whatever modifications you may need, without having to install any software. Colors, text, images, icons, placement, the final decision concerning all of the elements is up to you.
Can I add my own images?
Absolutely. That’s a basic function, and we made sure to have it available. Would it make sense to have a portfolio template generated by an AI without a single picture of your own work? In any case, we also offer the possibility of asking the AI to generate images for you via prompts. Additionally, you can also check out the integrated gallery of images from Freepik and use them. If making an impression is your goal, you’ll have an easy time!
Is this new functionality free? As in “free of charge”? Do you mean it?
Yes, it is, and we mean it. We even asked our buddies at Wepik, who are the ones hosting this AI Presentation Maker, and they told us “yup, it’s on the house”.
Are there more presentation designs available?
From time to time, we’ll be adding more designs. The cool thing is that you’ll have at your disposal a lot of content from Freepik and Flaticon when using the AI Presentation Maker. Oh, and just as a reminder, if you feel like you want to do things yourself and don’t want to rely on an AI, you’re on Slidesgo, the leading website when it comes to presentation templates. We have thousands of them, and counting!.
How can I download my presentation?
The easiest way is to click on “Download” to get your presentation in .pdf format. But there are other options! You can click on “Present” to enter the presenter view and start presenting right away! There’s also the “Share” option, which gives you a shareable link. This way, any friend, relative, colleague—anyone, really—will be able to access your presentation in a moment.
Discover more content
This is just the beginning! Slidesgo has thousands of customizable templates for Google Slides and PowerPoint. Our designers have created them with much care and love, and the variety of topics, themes and styles is, how to put it, immense! We also have a blog, in which we post articles for those who want to find inspiration or need to learn a bit more about Google Slides or PowerPoint. Do you have kids? We’ve got a section dedicated to printable coloring pages! Have a look around and make the most of our site!
Live chat Start now
Get Free Consultancy
140 Creative PowerPoint Presentation Topics for College Students
November 3, 2021
When it comes to creating a good PowerPoint presentation, choosing an interesting topic can define your success. Both teachers and students get bored with dull presentation topics. To avoid losing your audience and getting a lower grade, you should start with mulling over a few cool presentation ideas to pick a perfect topic.
Order your presentation now & enjoy advantages:
Since there are so many different subjects, it might be rather difficult for you to find suitable topics for presentation assignments. Prior to getting started, go through this checklist and settle on one topic:
- Do a Research Go online and look for interesting presentation topics. There is no guarantee that you will find a good subject to explore, but you can draw inspiration to come up with your own idea.
- Talk to Your Teacher Your professors can provide you with some unique presentation ideas if you seek their help at once. Don’t wait until another student gets a cool topic; be the first to ask.
- Consider Your Interests The easiest way to make an effective presentation is to tell about something you are interested in or know well. The best presentation topics ideas come from a person’s expertise or experience. So think carefully about what makes you engaged in a particular subject and use it to construct a topic.
If you are still uncertain about your presentation, read on to find a wide range of engaging presentation topics.
A List of Interesting Presentation Topics for College
To help you make your college presentations exciting, we have composed the list of universally interesting topics in various subjects. The areas of study are arranged in alphabetical order.
Agriculture Presentation Topics
- Environmental impact of agriculture
- Development and utilization of bio-based fuels
- How world population growth affects global demand for commodities
- Americans waste their food
- Trump’s return to conventional agriculture
- How GMO labeling works
- Anti-pollution efforts anyone can put in
- How is your beef treated before it ends up on your plate
- How is permaculture different from organic gardening
- Is there a future for sustainable agriculture?
Art Presentation Topics
- Popular misconceptions about oil paintings
- Is graffiti an artwork?
- The art of digital photography
- World weirdest museums
- Greatest painters of all time
- Peculiarities of Orientalism in art
- Religious aspects of art
- Impressions from Impressionism
- Posters and collages: modern art
- The art of murals
Architecture Presentation Topics
- Modern garden architecture
- Examples of post-modernist architecture
- Environmentally friendly architecture
- Architectural design
- World’s most impressive pieces of architecture
- Religious architecture
- Greatest architects of all time
- Industrial architecture
- Best examples of landscape architecture
- Architectural engineering
Business Presentation Topics
- Pros and cons of family-owned business
- Business ethics as a key factor in corporate success
- Evolution of entrepreneurship
- How does a franchise work
- Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing
- Is freelancing a career?
- Effective management techniques
- How to create a healthy workplace environment
- Importance of the workplace diversity
- Perks of e-commerce
Criminal Justice Presentation Topics
- Hate crimes in different age groups
- What you should know about human trafficking
- How to deal with domestic violence
- Danger of cybercrime
- How to prevent crime
- How prison system works
- Consequences of wrongful conviction
- Capital punishment
- Elder/child abuse
- Types of juvenile delinquency
Environment Presentation Topics
- How urban ecology works
- Notion of environmental racism
- Size and impact of industrial pollution
- Environmental sustainability
- Consequences of deforestation
- What is ecofeminism?
- Contamination of groundwater
- Exposure to nuclear waste
- How bad is air pollution?
- Management of water resources
History Presentation Topics
- Role of the USA in Vietnam War
- Constitutional history of the US
- Rise and fall of the Roman Empire
- A typical day of an ancient Egyptian
- Interesting facts from Cleopatra’s biography
- Ancient Greece and the origins of democracy
- Historical aspects of Sumerian mythology
- Famous women in world history
- Unknown facts about Geronimo
- Legacy of African-American folklore
Lifestyle Presentation Topics
- Difference between consumption and consumerism
- Role of social media in our personal life
- Why are people obsessed with celebrities?
- Which family values still matter?
- Drug and alcohol substitutes
- Social issues of dating violence
- How efficient is online dating?
- Spending quality time with your friends
- Growing up in the same-gender family
- Does sport equal health?
Literature Presentation Topics
- Haiku: Japanese poetry at its best
- Stendahl and his two colors of French novel
- Literary genre of mystery and detective fiction
- George Orwell and dystopian literature
- Evolution of the short story genre
- Kabuki, a traditional Japanese theater
- Gods in Scandinavian mythology
- Catharsis and Greek tragedy
- Peculiarties of medieval drama
- Origins of science fiction literature
- Archetypal attraction to horror movies
- Difference between stereotypes, discrimination, and prejudice
- False memory disorder
- Gender roles in modern society
- What is social identity?
- Cognitive models of decision making
- Individual differences in reasoning
- Nature of cognitive dissonance
- Experimental social psychology
- Basics of self-reflection
Science Presentation Topics
- What determines body mass index?
- How harmful is tobacco smoke?
- Germ theory of disease
- Sleep deprivation, patterns, and habits
- Cosmology versus cosmogony
- Marijuana use, dependence, and abuse
- What do we know about genes and DNA?
- Role of biotechnics
- Greatest women in science
- Origins of modern calculus
Sports Presentation Topics
- Popular sports superstitions
- Where do the fastest cars race?
- Greatest athletes of all times
- Little known facts about the Olympics
- Equine therapy for autistic kids
- History of basketball
- Famous animal athletes
- Origins of martial arts
- Which sports cause most injuries?
- Traditional sports you never heard of
Technology Presentation Topics
- Evolution of artificial intelligence
- Ethical hacker: Can hacking be legal?
- Possibilities of solar energy
- How a lie detector works
- Prospects of green technology
- Ethics of genetic engineering
- Eco-friendly means of transportation
- Networked culture of social media
- Risks of nanotechnology development
- SpaceX’s interplanetary spaceship
5 Minute Presentation Topics
- Greatest discoveries of the last decade
- Industrial impact of autonomous cars
- Governmental control of the Internet
- iOS versus Android
- Gender difference in IQ
- Reasons to stop watching horror movies
- Busting fast food myths
- Can an atheist have virtues?
- Blogging as self-employment
- Why care about politics?
60 Extra New PowerPoint Presentation Topics
Topics on politics.
- The global view of politics by students.
- Is tolerance a current approach to developing new political virtues?
- Reasons to justify liberal democracy.
- The difference between parliamentary and presidential elections and forms of democracy.
- Should politicians go extra mile to ensure that the community is prosperous?
- Do you agree that coronavirus situation in the New York City can be used as a means of promoting nationalization?
- Do you agree that the situation with the anti-coronavirus masks shortage is connected with the government mess done on purpose?
- The situation with corruption among politicians on a global scale.
- Compare and contrast the UK and the USA foreign policies.
- What is the function of congressional communities?
Topics on Mass Media
- Should social media operate according to specific rules?
- What are the main criteria for certain YouTube videos to spread viral?
- What was the main reason why social media platforms have become so trendy?
- Should some celebrities be ashamed of the content they expose in the social media? Or is it a way of gaining population?
- Is it possible to maintain safety and confidentiality on social media platforms?
- What do you think of the popularity rates when it comes to people who still prefer watching TV to surfing the net?
- Why are so many people interested in watching dangerous and life-threatening pranks?
- Your opinion on Netflix series: are they changing the world of movies?
- Recall some stories of child actors who succeeded in their future adult careers.
- What impact do politicians have on the Academy Awards?
Topics on Medicine
- Pros and cons of in-vitro fertilization.
- Dangers and mysteries behind pharmaceutical companies.
- The underlying principles of anatomy that everyone should know.
- The fundamental criteria used in diagnosing diseases.
- Mysteries behind the life of microbes.
- What do you know about the latest medical breakthroughs?
- Historical accounts about the world’s biggest pandemics.
- Should people be alert when it comes to the threat of brain sucking amoeba?
- What is the function of each part of the human brain?
- Nervous system and its influence on the other bodily systems.
Topics on Education and Academic Matters
- Benefits and drawbacks of online education.
- Should schools put forward some severe and drastic disciplinary measures?
- To what extent should parents be involved in their children’s education?
- The main features and differences of the educational process in the Asian countries.
- How convenient are gadgets for students’ learning process?
- How to balance part-time work and college education?
- Should education be controlled by the government?
- How to succeed in finding a job right after college education?
- Should college degrees be necessary for the opening position?
- How to survive when students have to live on a shoestring because of tuition fees?
Topics on Finance
- Advantages and disadvantages of private banking.
- How to cut down on the business expenses and get a bigger profit of your business?
- Neither a lender nor a borrower be: to what extent do you agree?
- Pros and cons of saving money and spending less vs. taking loans.
- Fundamental knowledge needed to be a financial analyst.
- Why are so many people reluctant to share their spending to the public?
- Pros and cons of passive income.
- How to minimize the credit loans on your credit card?
- How to manage your personal budget?
- How to travel the world even if you do not have much money?
Topics on IT
- The main features of operational systems working on Android.
- The role of tablets in the world of computers.
- The main principles of genetic engineering.
- The development process of touch screen gadgets.
- Ethicality of human cloning.
- Role of apps in learning and work.
- 5G technology: pros and cons.
- Danger of cyber crimes and what can be done about it?
- Dangers and threats of nuclear technology.
- BOYD principles.
You can choose any of the suggested topics to make an interesting college presentation. You can also try exploring curious and controversial aspects of a subject. In such a way, you will be able to find an engaging topic for your slide show.
You should not forget to make your PowerPoint presentation effective and memorable. For this, use images of good quality and appropriate size. Remember that a successful presentation is a combination of interesting information and helpful visual aids. That is why it is crucial that you provide both for your audience.
Some Advice On How to Make an Appealing Presentation
If you want to deliver a good presentation, keep in mind that it is not merely a successful topic that is decisive for making it a winning one. Actually, one may struggle with the presentation due to the lack of experience of public speaking. If you do not feel confident when delivering a topic in front of the audience, the presentation may easily be turned into a failure. If you want to prepare an effective presentation, be sure that there are specific tips to take into account if you want to make a presentation effective and appealing to the reader. So, check out the main aspects:
- Work on the presentation design and pay attention to the visuals and info graphics. If you have slides that have only words on the big screen, be sure that such presentation will not be appealing to you audience. So, express creativity and add some uniqueness – add pictures that are relevant to what you are speaking about and also make sure that they can catch attention of your listeners. Set your inner artist free in order to make your presentation stand out of the crowd. However, strike a balance when it comes to the colors and fonts – they should distract attention of your audience from the main idea.
- Do not use overly sophisticated words but at the same time be eloquent. Proper vocabulary choice will also attract the attention of your audience. When it comes to vocabulary choice, also please consider that you should speak in words you know what they mean and how they are pronounced. Of course, some sophistication may impress your audience but it will not be a positive impression when you are ignorant of the meanings of the words or rules of spelling or pronunciation.
- When planning your presentation, manage your time wisely and set aside some time for answering questions from your audience. Normally, the audience is interested in some aspects and is eager to know something more about the area of research you are talking about. Therefore, express your politeness here and provide your listeners with the possibility to engage in a conversation.
Custom Presentation Services from Experts for College Students
If you are in hurry and do not have time for creating PowerPoint Presentation by your own, you may use our top-notch assistance. Place your first order and get a 15% off discount!
Calculate the price
With our help, the presentation process should be easy for you as we provide expert assistance in the preparatory and writing stages. We do realize how overwhelming work in college can be, so we are here to assist you. Contact us immediately should you need any help.
its amazing, i’m learned more presentations……. Thank You
Perfect I really like it. It is come in handy to me.
Yeh its great
I want to do researchers please give me some information
It’s very useful ,thanks
I didn’t a good topic from this please help me
Yes me too!
Hi, Diana! You can chat with our support team and ask our writers for help.
How about politics?There is no suggession for politic topics
We are currently working on it))) We will update our article) Also, if you need help with powerpoint presentation or other type of academic writing, please apply to us))) We will help you)))
they are ok but some seem a bit babyish
Didn’t do a research about media Any suggestions please
hallo im sharon miller from israel im looking to open a website of PowerPoint Presentation’ and i found ur website. its ok by you to translate your Presentation to hebrow and use them to my site? thank you sharon
Hello, Sharon! Yes, you can translate topics of our site and use them at your website. Also, we ask you to add link to this page with powerpoint topics))) Thank you!
very nice,thank you
I really like it. very good job
It’s very useful.thnk u
file is presented at a high level
thank you very much.
I loved so many of these!! And I’m planning to use one,really helped me..thank you
It helps me a lot ….. thank you so much
Am grateful abt dis it really helps alot
I am from Azerbaijan.These topics are very useful for me,especially psychology topics.Thank you
Thanks, it’s very helpful for me
it is very useful thanks
thanks for this information. it’s really very interesting for presentation
Basic tasks for creating a PowerPoint presentation
PowerPoint presentations work like slide shows. To convey a message or a story, you break it down into slides. Think of each slide as a blank canvas for the pictures and words that help you tell your story.
Choose a theme
When you open PowerPoint, you’ll see some built-in themes and templates . A theme is a slide design that contains matching colors, fonts, and special effects like shadows, reflections, and more.
On the File tab of the Ribbon, select New , and then choose a theme.
PowerPoint shows you a preview of the theme, with four color variations to choose from on the right side.
Click Create , or pick a color variation and then click Create .
Read more: Use or create themes in PowerPoint
Insert a new slide
On the Home tab, click the bottom half of New Slide , and pick a slide layout.
Read more: Add, rearrange, and delete slides .
Save your presentation
On the File tab, choose Save .
Pick or browse to a folder.
In the File name box, type a name for your presentation, and then choose Save .
Note: If you frequently save files to a certain folder, you can ‘pin’ the path so that it is always available (as shown below).
Tip: Save your work as you go. Press Ctrl+S often or save the file to OneDrive and let AutoSave take care of it for you.
Read more: Save your presentation file
Select a text placeholder, and begin typing.
Format your text
Select the text.
Under Drawing Tools , choose Format .
Do one of the following:
To change the color of your text, choose Text Fill , and then choose a color.
To change the outline color of your text, choose Text Outline , and then choose a color.
To apply a shadow, reflection, glow, bevel, 3-D rotation, a transform, choose Text Effects , and then choose the effect you want.
Change the fonts
Change the color of text on a slide
Add bullets or numbers to text
Format text as superscript or subscript
On the Insert tab, select Pictures , then do one of the following:
To insert a picture that is saved on your local drive or an internal server, choose This Device , browse for the picture, and then choose Insert .
(For Microsoft 365 subscribers) To insert a picture from our library, choose Stock Images , browse for a picture, select it and choose Insert .
To insert a picture from the web, choose Online Pictures , and use the search box to find a picture. Choose a picture, and then click Insert .
You can add shapes to illustrate your slide.
On the Insert tab, select Shapes , and then select a shape from the menu that appears.
In the slide area, click and drag to draw the shape.
Select the Format or Shape Format tab on the ribbon. Open the Shape Styles gallery to quickly add a color and style (including shading) to the selected shape.
Add speaker notes
Slides are best when you don’t cram in too much information. You can put helpful facts and notes in the speaker notes, and refer to them as you present.
Click inside the Notes pane below the slide, and begin typing your notes.
Add speaker notes to your slides
Print slides with or without speaker notes
Give your presentation
On the Slide Show tab, do one of the following:
To start the presentation at the first slide, in the Start Slide Show group, click From Beginning .
If you’re not at the first slide and want to start from where you are, click From Current Slide .
If you need to present to people who are not where you are, click Present Online to set up a presentation on the web, and then choose one of the following options:
Broadcast your PowerPoint presentation online to a remote audience
View your speaker notes as you deliver your slide show.
Get out of Slide Show view
To get out of Slide Show view at any time, on the keyboard, press Esc .
You can quickly apply a theme when you're starting a new presentation:
On the File tab, click New .
Select a theme.
Read more: Apply a design theme to your presentation
In the slide thumbnail pane on the left, select the slide that you want your new slide to follow.
On the Home tab, select the lower half of New Slide .
From the menu, select the layout that you want for your new slide.
Your new slide is inserted, and you can click inside a placeholder to begin adding content.
Learn more about slide layouts
Read more: Add, rearrange, and delete slides
PowerPoint for the web automatically saves your work to your OneDrive, in the cloud.
To change the name of the automatically saved file:
In the title bar, click the file name.
In the File Name box, enter the name you want to apply to the file.
If you want to change the cloud storage location, at the right end of the Location box, click the arrow symbol, then navigate to the folder you want, then select Move here .
On the Home tab, use the Font options:
Select from other formatting options such as Bold , Italic , Underline , Strikethrough , Subscript , and Superscript .
On the Insert tab, select Pictures .
From the menu, select where you want to insert the picture from:
Browse to the image you want, select it, then select Insert .
After the image is inserted on the slide, you can select it and drag to reposition it, and you can select and drag a corner handle to resize the image.
On the slide canvas, click and drag to draw the shape.
Select the Shape tab on the ribbon. Open the Shape Styles gallery to quickly add a color and style (including shading) to the selected shape.
A horizontal Notes pane appears at the bottom of the window, below the slide.
Click in the pane, then enter text.
On the Slide Show tab, select Play From Beginning .
To navigate through the slides, simply click the mouse or press the spacebar.
Tip: You can also use the forward and back arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate through the slide show.
Read more: Present your slide show
Stop a slide show
To get out of Slide Show view at any time, on the keyboard, press Esc.
The full-screen slide show will close, and you will be returned to the editing view of the file.
Tips for creating an effective presentation
Consider the following tips to keep your audience interested.
Minimize the number of slides
To maintain a clear message and to keep your audience attentive and interested, keep the number of slides in your presentation to a minimum.
Choose an audience-friendly font size
The audience must be able to read your slides from a distance. Generally speaking, a font size smaller than 30 might be too difficult for the audience to see.
Keep your slide text simple
You want your audience to listen to you present your information, instead of reading the screen. Use bullets or short sentences, and try to keep each item to one line.
Some projectors crop slides at the edges, so that long sentences might be cropped.
Use visuals to help express your message
Pictures, charts, graphs, and SmartArt graphics provide visual cues for your audience to remember. Add meaningful art to complement the text and messaging on your slides.
As with text, however, avoid including too many visual aids on your slide.
Make labels for charts and graphs understandable
Use only enough text to make label elements in a chart or graph comprehensible.
Apply subtle, consistent slide backgrounds
Choose an appealing, consistent template or theme that is not too eye-catching. You don't want the background or design to detract from your message.
However, you also want to provide a contrast between the background color and text color. The built-in themes in PowerPoint set the contrast between a light background with dark colored text or dark background with light colored text.
For more information about how to use themes, see Apply a theme to add color and style to your presentation .
Check the spelling and grammar
To earn and maintain the respect of your audience, always check the spelling and grammar in your presentation .
Top of Page
Need more help?
Want more options.
Explore subscription benefits, browse training courses, learn how to secure your device, and more.
Microsoft 365 subscription benefits
Microsoft 365 training
Communities help you ask and answer questions, give feedback, and hear from experts with rich knowledge.
Ask the Microsoft Community
Microsoft Tech Community
Microsoft 365 Insiders
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Free Pdf PowerPoint Templates
Nice Green Curves PowerPoint Template
Nice Green Curves PowerPoint Template is a clean and soft PowerPoint template with green line curves that you can use as a PPT PowerPoint background design for your innovative presentations, but also useful to give you some creative ideas for a presentation. The template may also be useful for those creating power-point presentations on nrega …
Mobile Communication PowerPoint Template
Free Business PowerPoint Template
Free Simple Timeline Template for PowerPoint
Global Trade Company PowerPoint Template
We will send you our curated collections to your email weekly. No spam, promise!
Online Education PPT, PowerPoint Presentation, and PDF
Online Education PPT, PowerPoint Presentation, and PDF : It is no wonder how people are opting for online degree programs all across the world through online education. Online learning has to be an extreme revolution in contemporary education. It has made great changes in the system and opened doors for a pool of opportunities for every person who wants to enhance their learning.
Nonetheless, online education is attached to some stereotypes. People think that the students from online classes are enough smart, they’re a couch potato, don’t get real degrees, and even, not perfect for brick and mortar kind of studies. These no-so-true aspects of online education may discourage some people and they continue to be stuck in the traditional system of education. Allow us to explain why online education is more beneficial and effective than people think.
We have five top-rated advantages of online education that will inspire you and make you reconsider your choice towards the type of education that you will get. Let us take a peek at these below.
You can learn whatever you want
When you pick up a course from traditional education, then it would include traveling far away from your home, coping up with the difficulties of the unknown city, and struggling in a competitive environment for learning. With the help of online education, you can go for any program or course present in the conventional four-year universities. For instance, you can take any course that meets with your interest and enhances knowledge even if you do not want to establish your career in this field. No matter where you live, you can find a course or even a degree program that you can follow from your place.
No need to attend all brick-and-mortar classes by sitting on an uncomfortable chair for long and suffering from back pain at the end of the day. You will not be restricted to attend any physical classes when you have applied for online learning. All lectures as well as associated materials have provided through the online platforms and you will access them from home comfort. In addition to this, there is no need to take transport from home to university and spend some extra bucks or dress up early in the morning. The list of convenience is never-ending.
Add great value to resume
Irrespective of your career stands at the moment, an online program always looks great and add value to the resume. It will display that you are dedicated to learning things and always excited to learn something new that enhances your knowledge as well as skills. A degree is a degree that is filled with all knowledge and no manager considers online education inferior to that of traditional ones. If you owe a degree from a prestigious university, then it will brighten your career quickly. Certainly, you will become a better candidate for the job promotion and make your resume look better.
Online Learning is affordable and convenient for everyone in comparison with the traditional kind of classes. You will earn a degree, enhance career, and increase your knowledge too.
Content of the Seminar and PDF Online Education
- WHAT IS ONLINE EDUCATION
- Advantages of online education
- Disadvantages of online education
- Future Business probability
Here we are giving you Online Education Seminar and PPT with PDF. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
Online Education and Seminar Free Download
Online Education PDF Free Download
Nail care tools/materials ppt presentation.
Women Empowerment PPT Free Download
500+ bca project topics: projects ideas for bca students.
Rewards and Recognition PPT: Definition and Types
Hybridoma technology ppt: definition, history, steps and applications, post-translational change (ptm) ppt: definition and components, 1 comment already.
Sir can u provide CITRIX PPT for seminar topic
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Share this page
Captivate your audience with customizable business presentation templates. whether you're pitching clients, wooing investors, or showing off your latest wins, there are presentation templates that'll suit your next meeting..
Create compelling, professional presentations
Presentation decks can make or break your speech—don't risk boring or unprofessional slides distracting from your message. Set yourself up for success with free, eye-catching presentation templates that don't require graphic design skills to use. Whether you're pitching to investors or sharing a class project, using presentation templates allows you to focus on the content of your work without worrying about the design. Explore presentation templates for pitch decks, annual reviews, and conference slides, and get ready to wow your audience. Choose a presentation template and customize it with your business's branding and logo. If you work in a creative field, don't shy away from bold designs and vivid colors . Presentation templates offer versatile options for personalizing—get creative by customizing your template or opt for adding your own text to existing designs. When you use a template at your next meeting, you'll turn a simple presentation into an opportunity to impress. To make presenting even easier, you can download your template in a variety of formats, like PowerPoint and PDF, or share it digitally with your colleagues.
- Compress PDF
- PDF Converter
- PDF Scanner
- Number Pages
- Delete PDF Pages
- PDF to Word
- PDF to Excel
- Word to PDF
- Excel to PDF
- Protect PDF
- How To Convert PPT To PDF
How to Download a Powerpoint as a PDF
November 12, 2021 by Hung Nguyen
Easy to use online converter to save and download PPT presentations in PDF format. No registration, no watermark, no installation.
Have you downloaded a PowerPoint and want to have it in PDF format? You can easily upload it to our PPT to PDF converter, transform the document, and get it back as a PDF in a split second. The tool is free to use without the need to create and pay for an account. Follow the guide below to get started, it won’t take more than a couple of clicks.
How to Download a Powerpoint as a PDF File for Free
Open our online PowerPoint to PDF converter.
Drag the PPT file into the orange box.
We’ll convert the file in a jiffy!
You can continue working on your PDF or download it.
How to download a PowerPoint as a PDF for free
As we save the presentation as a PDF file, you won’t lose the original content, orientation, colors, and other document properties. To streamline the download process, you don’t even have to choose a location to save the file—it will go straight to your default download folder. Links to external sites will also be saved within the slides.
Of course, there are other options to do this, such as opening the “Save As” dialog box within Microsoft PowerPoint and converting the PowerPoint to PDF from there. However, not everyone has access to a Microsoft Office license.
Other free Options
Once you’ve downloaded a PowerPoint as a PDF, you can also convert your presentations to a few other formats using Smallpdf, including Word, JPG, and Excel. You’ll find all our tools listed on our homepage. If you hadn’t noticed, once you create a PDF there are also options to annotate, compress, split, or even add an electronic signature to your document. As versatile as PowerPoint presentations can be, PDF files are not dead-ends when it comes to editing.
Also, if you want to convert PPT to PDF offline outside of the Smallpdf website, you can. The Smallpdf Desktop App was created for you to easily view and access our tools, all in one small package—offline.
Save Files To Other Platforms
To make PDF even easier, we have integrations with some of the most popular software out there. Once you’ve converted your file to PDF, you can directly import it to Dropbox or Google Drive using our integrations. There is an icon on each toolbox for Dropbox and Google Drive, and the Smallpdf Chrome Extension from the Chrome web store lets you work on documents right in the browser!
And lastly, deeper integrations have also been created where PDF files could be exported to our site, from theirs. To enable this, go to Dropbox, right-click on any PDF file, and you should see our logo listed—all to help make PDF easy for you.
Enjoy using our platform to download those PPTs as PDFs
How To Convert PPT to PDF With Hyperlinks Intact
A free and easy-to-use online tool to save PowerPoint presentations to PDF format with all hyperlinks intact—no registration needed.
How To Flip a PDF Image Online for Free
An easy way to flip PDF images and extract images from PDF to rotate and embed back to PDF. No registration is needed.
PDF2JPG—Convert PDF Files Into JPG Images Online
Export PDFs into separate high-quality, individual JPG images with Smallpdf—free of charge, without watermarks.