- About Booking.com™
- Digital Services Act
- Terms & Conditions
- Offices Worldwide
- Contact Us selected
- Press Center
- Career Opportunities
- Sustainability at Booking.com
- Add Your Property
- Booking.com for Business
- Extranet Log-in
- Become an Affiliate
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Need help with a booking? Visit My Bookings page
- Do you have a question? Go to our Help Center
- Are you a property owner who needs help? Contact Partner Support Visit Partner Community
- Questions about Booking.com for Business? Read more about our service
- Want to work for Booking.com? See our Careers page
- Are you with the press? Visit our Press Center
- Need legal info about Booking.com? Here are the details
- Do you represent a public authority? Submit an official request
Save time, save money!
Error: Please enter a valid email address.
Error: Oops! An error has occurred.
Thanks! We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription
List your property
- Mobile version
- Your account
- Make changes online to your booking
- Customer Service Help
- Places of interest
- Guest houses
- Unique places to stay
- Discover monthly stays
- Unpacked: Travel articles
- Seasonal and holiday deals
- Traveller Review Awards
- Flight finder
- Restaurant reservations
- Booking.com for Travel Agents
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs
- About Booking.com
- Partner help
- Safety Resource Center
- Investor relations
- Terms & Conditions
- Partner dispute
- How We Work
- Privacy & cookie statement
- MSA statement
- Corporate contact
- Content guidelines
Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.
Verified reviews from real guests.
We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests .
How does it work?
It starts with a booking.
The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.
Followed by a trip
When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more.
And finally, a review
After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.
If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first.
- EXPLORE Coupons Tech Help Pro Random Article About Us Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- EDIT Edit this Article
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
- Log in / Sign up
- Education and Communications
- Contacting Companies
How to Contact Booking.com
Last Updated: June 14, 2023
This article was co-authored by wikiHow Staff . Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. This article has been viewed 103,708 times. Learn more...
Booking.com is a popular travel and booking site that makes finding and reserving your lodgings quick and easy. They have an easy-to-use website and smartphone application, but if you’re having an issue or problem that you’re having trouble resolving, it can help to get in touch with their customer service department for assistance. Whether it’s through the app on your smartphone, their website, email, or by phone, you have a variety of ways to contact Booking.com.
Calling the Customer Service Line
- The dedicated phone number for Booking.com is the best way to get in touch with a customer service representative if you need immediate help with an issue that you’re having.
- Be careful of calling alternate numbers you may see listed online because they could be scammers!
Tip: The customer service line is open 24 hours so you can call anytime you’re having an issue.
- Be sure to have any booking or account information handy in case you’re asked for confirmation numbers or account information.
- If they have a work order, ask them for it so you can reference it when you follow up.
Emailing Customer Service
- Send an email to the customer service for non-urgent issues like a refund or question about booking.
Tip: Include a descriptive subject line like “RE: Acct #123456 - John Smith, Refund” so they can clearly see your information and your issue.
- You can also request a read receipt to confirm that they received your email.
- Make sure you sent your original email to the correct address!
Using the App
Tip: Be sure to take a look through the common problems that are listed there to see any of them could resolve your issue.
- If you don’t receive a response from a representative within 24 hours, send another message.
- If you choose the email option, be sure to explain your issue in detail so a representative is better able to assist you when they contact you.
Getting in Touch through the Website
- You can visit the Booking.com website at https://www.booking.com/ .
Tip: If you don’t have an account, but you have a confirmation number and PIN code from your booking, you can input that to bring up the contact menu.
- Double check that your email and phone number are correct in the fields.
- Enter your booking number for faster service with your problem.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation or a response within 24 hours, send another message.
You might also like.
- ↑ https://partner.booking.com/en-gb/help/support-contact/contact/where-you-can-reach-us
- ↑ https://partner.booking.com/en-gb/help/support-contact/contact/how-do-i-contact-bookingcom
- ↑ https://www.booking.com/customer-service.html
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Did this article help you?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
Don’t miss out! Sign up for
- Español (AR)
- Português do Brasil
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Contacting us for support
If you have a specific or urgent question, you can contact us via the Extranet or by phone. You can also find articles covering a range of topics relevant to you in Partner Help or the Partner Community .
In this article:
Contacting us through the Extranet
Message topics, contacting us by phone.
If you're having trouble logging in, take a look at these tips.
You can contact us through the Extranet Inbox. We’ll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours , but sometimes it can take a little longer. Follow these steps to write us via your Inbox:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Inbox , then Booking.com messages
- Click See contact options , then select a topic and subtopic if applicable
- Click See all contact options , then Message
- Write your message and click Send message
Messages can have one of the following subject lines:
Rates & Availability
Use this subject line when you want to load rates and availability for your property.
Use this subject line if you want to set up a deal or promotional rate. It can also be used if you have questions about how these are displayed.
Use this subject line if you have questions about the booking process or a specific reservation.
Use this subject line if you need extra info about sales opportunities in the Opportunity Center.
You can contact our Reviews Team to discuss a specific comment from a guest or your own reply to a review.
Invoices and commission
If you can’t find the information you need in Partner Help, use this subject line for questions about invoices or payments.
Receiving my payouts
Use this subject line for questions about when you’ll receive your payout or how to charge guests' virtual credit cards.
Use this subject line for questions about the Analytics tab or how your property is performing on our platform.
Use this subject line to update information about your property that you can’t edit on the Extranet, such as your review score.
Use this subject line if you want to update your contact info and other account details, or if you have questions about working with channel managers.
You can call us if you have an urgent question about your property or partnership with us. Here’s how to find a dedicated number to call:
- Select See contact options , then select a topic
- Click See all contact options , then Call
Is this article helpful?
Feedback, technical support & contacting us.
- Updates to Internet Explorer
- How do I submit feedback or make a complaint?
- Making the most of the Partner Hub
- How do I request mediation?
- Submitting a complaint or reporting a technical issue
- Escalating meta channel issues
- Where you can reach us
US State Rates
Target domestic demand in 50 states